[stella] stella list

Subject: [stella] stella list
From: Jeff Johnston <jeffryj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:02:45 -0700 (MST)
Hi,

Just wanted everyone to know I'm unsubscribing and why..

I haven't really been keeping up, but that's mostly because I get the same
mail 2 or 3 times and it's too time consuming to weed thru the mess.
Probably easier just to read the archives until whoever runs this list
fixes the problem :)  But no rush.. I haven't been working on my game
lately anyways, hehe.

Thanks for all your help, and I'll see you on AtariAge!

calamari

[Administrator's note: is anyone else getting multiple copies of postings?  I'm not, and I haven't heard complaints from anybody else, but before I tell Jeff that it's his ISP or mail client, I'd like to know if anyone else has trouble like this...]