Re: [stella] Cartridge dumper again

Subject: Re: [stella] Cartridge dumper again
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:55:11 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:
> We should probably have the same specification for the hotspot
> addresses in bankswitched games. You can't easiely read these
> without switching banks. So, if your cartridge reader ommits these
> addresses, they should also be set to a defined value like $ff or $00.

eeep.  I thought this at first too, but then I found some binaries that
had real data there.  When I read there with my carts on my dumper, I
got the same data, so I assume reading there is "more correct" than
substituting $ff or $00.

--
Will code for food.       http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/resume.html

adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.html