Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:47:01 -0600

> But my guide is only being compiled by me and was
> really written by the 2600 programming community so
> I'd like to hear other people's opinions on this.

I think it is a very good idea.

I was actually asking what people's opinions are about whether it should be a standalone document or should be integrated into the Stella FAQ. Or did you intend your answer to mean one way or the other?

The more I work on this, the more I think it's a good idea too. I've learned a lot already and it's going to be nice to have all these tricks documented in one textfile. I'm about 1/4 done now (was 1/3 done until Thomas sent me more suggestions ;o) and I'll post my work-in-progress soon.

-Paul