Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide
From: "J Parlee" <lost_monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:45:04 -0500
From: "Paul Slocum"
> But my guide is only being compiled by me and was really written by
> the 2600 programming community so I'd like to hear other people's opinions
> on this.

Paul,

I agree with your comments concerning the FAQ.  The type of guide you are
proposing would need to "cut to the chase" with very specific information.

If you are seriously considering putting this together, I would suggest
starting with the listing submitted by Thomas, fill in any of the
information on each topic which you have already compiled, and then come
back to the list to "fill in the blanks"...

Jason