[stella] Synthcart Plus

Subject: [stella] Synthcart Plus
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:15:00 -0600
I'm going to have a Synthcart installed in a small gallery in March so I've been working on a special version of it that doesn't require a manual. This version starts up in the light show mode and with a sound configuration that's fun to play with. In the process, I modified the light show mode and made it MUCH crazier. I've been sitting here staring at it for way too long. I also added my Super High Hat to the drum beats.

I've attached this version and it works well in the new Z26. Just start it up with keyboards enabled (-y3) and start mashing buttons and flipping switches (F1-F8). Only problem with Z26 is that it doesn't recognize more than 3-4 keyboard buttons pressed at once. You can even start it up without keyboards and still get some sound out of it.

-Paul