Re: [stella] What's the status of Star Fire, Robot City, and Incoming!

Subject: Re: [stella] What's the status of Star Fire, Robot City, and Incoming!
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:28:29 -0600
Hi Dennis,

> There has been a lot of activity in the 2600 homebrew arena lately and I
> would hate to see these vanish. Have you seen the AtariAge in
> development page lately? There are now 22 known titles being worked on
> for the 2600.

This isn't even the full list of 2600 titles being developed.  There are
other projects that have been announced here or that I am aware of that are
not yet listed on that page. This is usually because the author doesn't want
it publically announced yet, or there's virtually nothing to show.

Now, there may only be 22 titles (or less) *actively* being worked on.
Every now and again that list on AA needs to be pruned.  :)

> I'm still working on Climber. Recently I got a little burned out on it.
> Add to that my current work schedule and a new baby :) I'm now working
> more on finishing up something just to prove to myself that the changes
> I made were worth it. After that I'll add in the suggestions which
> shouldn't be too hard.

Can't wait to see continuing progress with Climber!

> I have to say that I'm glad to see Glenn pick Death Derby back up. I'm
> really interested in seeing that completed too.

Yes, same here.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!