[stella] What's the status of Star Fire, Robot City, and Incoming!

Subject: [stella] What's the status of Star Fire, Robot City, and Incoming!
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:05:41 -0500
I know, I know...who am I to ask this question seeing as no one has seen
anything of Climber5 since October 2002 :)

There has been a lot of activity in the 2600 homebrew arena lately and I
would hate to see these vanish. Have you seen the AtariAge in
development page lately? There are now 22 known titles being worked on
for the 2600.

I'm still working on Climber. Recently I got a little burned out on it.
Add to that my current work schedule and a new baby :) I'm now working
more on finishing up something just to prove to myself that the changes
I made were worth it. After that I'll add in the suggestions which
shouldn't be too hard.

I have to say that I'm glad to see Glenn pick Death Derby back up. I'm
really interested in seeing that completed too.

So what's up with these? Are they still in development? Have others been
in my burn out stage too?

Take care,
Dennis