[stella] Problems with Skeleton on 2600jr/7800

Subject: [stella] Problems with Skeleton on 2600jr/7800
From: "Eric Ball" <ericball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:17:18 -0500
It has come to my attention that some people are having problems with
Skeleton on certain 2600jrs, and maybe on 7800s too.

If anyone out there is having a problem with Skeleton, and has a
Supercharger or CuttleCart, and is willing to test for me; please send me an
email.

Even if you don't have a Supercharger, if you have problems with Skeleton
(e.g. blank screens, weird graphic glitches), let me know so I can find out
if there is more than one problem.  Also include info like the model number
or serial number, and whether you have problems with other games, and
whether you have gotten them to work on other 2600s.

Thanks all!