Re: [stella] Brainstorming: 3D-Corridor

Subject: Re: [stella] Brainstorming: 3D-Corridor
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:19:05 +1100
One might be able to use pre-rendered Interleaved ChronoColour (TM) screens
to give the effect.  I attach a single screen which shows 3 colours in the
tunnel.  One can 'colour-cycle' 3 colours effectively to give the impression
of movement.  By varying the ordering of colours in the Interleaved
Chronocolour (TM) image **at runtime**, the colour cycling would work
without having to change the screen itself.
Of course, the attached is nothing more than a static screen, but it might
lead to more ideas.
Cheers