RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...

Subject: RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:33:16 -0400
You must have missed some previous portions of this discussion. Try checking the archives. The plan was to have me (Pixels Past) and AtariAge import a number of cartridges from Patola in Brazil and offer them for sale in the US. So there is no risk for end-users, and we (PP and AA) would front the cash to bring the cases into the country. But the usefulness remains to be seen.

Joe