RE: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 16:57:54 -0400
Hi Manuel,

> Fixed. (In case you meant the *other* "right" ;-) #1)

Oops, I did mean left :)

> Hm... in theory impossible. When spawning a mothership
> of any kind, it is always forced to coordinates outside
> the visual screen. Are you really sure? Can you try to
> describe more precisesly what is happening?

It's random it seems. I haven't seen it in the latest build. I'll follow
the ship to the right #1 as I'm shooting. When it explodes another would
show in it's place. It may not be in the same place, it may be some
pixels off but when moving it looks to be the same place.

Take care,
Dennis

#1: I sure this time :)