RE: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:14:35 -0400
Hi Manuel,

I still haven't played it on my CC yet (I'm tussling with Climber at the
moment). But I've played it on Z26.

What's the scoring system?

Also, I noticed the enemies don't fire anymore when the "warp zone"
appears. Is this a feature ;)

I also saw something strange in the radar screen when the warp zone
appeared. The warp zone is in the radar screen but there is another
mystery object under it. When the warp zone is in full view it
disappears. I'm attaching a screen shot.

I also notice the warp zone sort of shifts a little to the right when it
gets in the upper part of the screen.

And sometimes when I hit the XYPE ship (as I like to call it) another
reappears in the same position. I don't mind because it's more points
for me but I thought I'd point it out.

Now I just need to be disciplined enough to avoid playing your game and
continuing on Climber :)

Take care,
Dennis