[stella] Colour Baby / Fu Kung!

Subject: [stella] Colour Baby / Fu Kung!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:26:07 +1000
I thought I'd post the Colour Dancing Baby to Stella, for the purposes of
including the binary and source code in Stella Archives.

ohno!colour.zip - original colour dancing baby
FuKung2Baby.zip - 2 babys, differently coloured, animating out-of-synch
FuKung2Baby_FULL_SOURCE_CODE.zip - source code for the above

Appropriate .PRO files are included, for Stella.  NTSC only versions
included, sorry PAL people.
Note, these are Tigervision 3F style games, so Cuttle owners select the
appropriate bankswitch method.
Z26 users should use the -g11 switch.

The 2-baby version demonstrates what a 2-player fighter-game would look like
(in terms of character size, colour, and flicker).  The colour of the babys
may be individually selected, though they use the same frames.  In this
case, I've just left it at what it happened to be when I first tried it.

Cheers