Re: [stella] DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (MAC)

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (MAC)
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:11:43 +1000
I'm not Mac-savvy, so this is all new stuff to me.
The Commando interface is also news - never seen it before - its not part of
the official DASM.
If somebody cares to update and/or compile DASM for OS X, I'd be delighted
to include the binary in the official DASM distributable.
Of course DASM can be included in the Mactari download - but I do think this
is counterproductive.  The latest version is available from the DASM
homepage at www.atari2600.org/dasm - and unless you plan to always update
the Mactari tools whenever there's a new DASM, you're going to cause
problems with versions being out of synch.
CHeers