Re: [stella] Re: DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (DOS/MAC/Amiga ;)

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (DOS/MAC/Amiga ;)
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:47:51 +1000
Whoops!
Pete, if you read the root directory README.TXT you will see that I'd noted
that the Amiga version was missing.  I did look through our emails, but for
some reason my notes indicated I already *HAD* a version.  In any case, I'm
only going to be able to manage this if people send ME versions -- I can't
go chasing for them.
I've replaced the distribution with a new ZIP containing the Amiga binary in
the BIN directory.  Thanks for your work.
No other changes.  http://www.atari2600.org/dasm/
Cheers