Life, post-Euchre (was Re: [stella] Homestar RPG Demo)

Subject: Life, post-Euchre (was Re: [stella] Homestar RPG Demo)
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:54:49 -0400
On Wednesday 30 July 2003 17:03, Manuel Polik wrote:
> Hi Erik!
> [snip]
> Sorry for hijacking this, but I'm very curious if you
> already started another project after Euchre?

I haven't moved beyond making a few scribbles on paper and writing some notes
about a variety of ideas.  Nothing has captured my attention and heart enough
to be my next project.

I also picked up another hobby.  Watashi wa nihongo o benkyoo shimashita.  (I
studied Japanese.)  :)  That's consumed quite a bit of the attention outside
of work that I used to devote to the Atari.

However, thank you for being interested in whether I am working on something
more!

- Erik