Re: [stella] Poorlords Alpha

Subject: Re: [stella] Poorlords Alpha
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:53:24 +0200
Hi Kirk!

you wrote:
> But what do y'all think of the play?

I think the move torwards a "Poorlords mode" is a very good improvement!
I've been playing it a little and really enjoyed it.
Anyway I still don't feel 100% "at home" with the control method... I'm
still not sure what should be tweaked, maybe a little less bouncing when
touching the ceiling at high speeds would help..!

> Though actually, should it be every time you hit their wall, you
> steal a brick, (and then maybe first goal wins) or every time
> you get a point, you get a brick you can place, first to ten
> wins?

Humm.. if you steal each brick you take out, wouldn't you always have just 1
missing brick in total?
Maybe you should award 1 brick every 5 you take out or something like that..
what do you think?

Looking forward to updates!

Regards,
Fabrizio.-