Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame (fwd)
From: Zach Matley <matleyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Thomas,

I have to correct myself a little. The data I appended at first was all
zeros. After changing to all $FF, I no longer get the "unable to load"
message. Now Cave 1K halts like any other normal Supercharger incompatible
game. The error message now is "Halt 02@0006". This test was done with the
game at the first 1K.

Zach