Re: [stella] z-Axis Movement Programming Theory Sources?

Subject: Re: [stella] z-Axis Movement Programming Theory Sources?
From: "J Parlee" <lost_monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:13:07 -0400

> I got the same result (white screen) using the DOS version...very strange.
> If you disassemble the game do you see the problem I reported? Then again
> maybe it's the way my mail server sent the binary.
>
> Take care,
> Dennis

Hello Dennis!

I just looked at the code, and what you are seeing is a CMP with a constant.

CMP XMAX_BALL

There is another instance close by in the code:

CMP XMIN_BALL

The part of the code where this resides is in the routine that makes the
ball (and its shadow) move around and is just temporary... the horizontal
movement is not working properly, but the code as it was just "happened" to
work.

Jason