Aw: RE: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Aw: RE: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:59:49 +0100 (CET)
Hi Dennis,

> > A-Team
> > Battlezone
> > Defender
> > Maze Craze
> > Star Ship
> > Star Voyager

> I don't have these. I assume these are ones you've worked on off and on.

A-Team is in the stage where Fab and I left it doing the PAL conversion.
Battlezone has the crash and a few other htings analyzed by me.
Defender was started by Nick Bensema back then and at some point I added an analysis of the radar screen.
Maze Craze has the kernel analyzed by Paul Slocum
Star Ship is about 20%, I gave up on this, when it went too weird.
Star Voyager is < 5%, I think I was just curious how it did the crosshair.

None of them is complete, basically they're waiting to be carried on by someone.
Anyway, they explain *some* things and so they're better than nothing / starting from scratch...

I'll ZIP and upload all I have tonight for those interested. Nothing is worse than totally redundant/parallel efforts.

I'm probably start another reverse-engineering myself as well, maybe Venture or Marauder...

Greetings,
Manuel