[stella] Seawolf: Day Nine

Subject: [stella] Seawolf: Day Nine
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:49:01 +0100
Hi there!

>Graphics getting better and better!

Thanks!

I think todays version got even more beautiful, since I
managed to move the score display into the horizon...
- while leaving the horizon fully intact!

(Besides looking cool this also frees 16 more
 scannlines...)

- Also ripped the score font out of the Seawolf 2 MAME
binaries and pixelated a Seawolf logo.

> Now it's time for starting to implement some gameplay
> so we start discussing about. ;-)

No chance! :-)

Haha no, seriously:

Gameplay will come with the collision detection and for
that I want to write the mines kernel first, maybe even
the submarine kernel. I hope to have a first playable
version ready by the end of the week.

I'm almost done with Final Fantasy Tactics now (I'm on
mission 183/310), so development might speed up a bit
soon. :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel