Re: [stella] Seawolf: Day Nine

Subject: Re: [stella] Seawolf: Day Nine
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:00:28 +0100
Manuel wrote:
> I think todays version got even more beautiful, since I
> managed to move the score display into the horizon...
> - while leaving the horizon fully intact!
>
> (Besides looking cool this also frees 16 more
>  scannlines...)
>
> - Also ripped the score font out of the Seawolf 2 MAME
> binaries and pixelated a Seawolf logo.

Looks good so far.

Just only little nitpicking remark:
The coloring style of the horizon (especially the larger sections at the top)
doesn't match the sea coloring. At the horizion the switch of the colors
isn't as immediate as at the sea, because the old color is repeated by a
single line again making the color gradients looking smoother. Maybe you
could use this trick in the sea too.

> I'm almost done with Final Fantasy Tactics now (I'm on
> mission 183/310), so development might speed up a bit
> soon. :-)

Hm, don't you have a job too? ;-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Nachrichten, Musik und Spiele schnell und einfach per Quickstart im
WEB.DE Screensaver - Gratis downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110