Re: [stella] cgexpo.com: WTF??

Subject: Re: [stella] cgexpo.com: WTF??
From: rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:55:45 +0000
Over at curmudgeongamer.com, I've noticed a number of very strange URLs pointing to our articles in Google.  Turns out the site admin points dead addresses that were registered to someone he was hosting to curmudgeon as a sort of "dead letter office", so http://www.thisWasValid.com might default to http://curmudgeongamer.com instead.  Go figure.

Perhaps that's happening here?  Just a default location for wacked sites?

Seems like there's a thread over at atariage.com that dealt with this, but can't remember what it said.

Ruffin Bailey