Re: [stella] A/V mods

Subject: Re: [stella] A/V mods
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:14:45 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Rob wrote:

> As I've said for about the last 5 years or however long it's been
> since people started talking about AV mods, as soon as someone
> reputable puts up a web store where I can order a pre-modded
> 2600, I don't care what kind (I think I'd actually prefer a Jr.
> or something at this point... or a 7800, if Chad decides to do a
> second round of CC2's) and pay with a credit card and have it
> show up in a reasonable timeframe, I'm right there with wallet
> out.  I assume no one's willing to make the inventory commitment
> necessary to make such an offer and that's why we still haven't
> seen it.

Ummm...

Actually, Atari2600.com is already offering that service.  You can install
the video board yourself, or you can have them install it in a console that
you provide, or you can just buy the console from them with the board
already installed.

Glenn provided a link before, but here it is again: www.atari2600.com/news.php

-Chris