Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:08:34 +0100
Manuel wrote:
> Do you still have the source for the 4K version of the intro? You
> could make an experiment and do the kernel without the LAX, just by
> doubbling the code instead of executing twice the same.

> I'd be interested to know if it gets better by this tweak.

I just tried with this my Supercharger, but there is no difference.
And the distortions are waaay lower, I have to set the brightness
nearly to maximum to make them visible at all.

Wasn't there a discussion about Pixel's Past board on AA lately? Maybe
something in the layout makes the distortions stronger?

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |