Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:04:22 +0100
Hi there!

I can see those distortions with Star Fire title screen too. They only
appear in those lines where the sprites are.
Maybe just because you have to set your TV very bright to see Slave 1
in wave 4?
BTW: I am using an composite A/V modded VCS.

Do you still have the source for the 4K version of the intro? You could make an experiment and do the kernel without the LAX, just by doubbling the code instead of executing twice the same.

I'd be interested to know if it gets better by this tweak.

Greetings,
	Manuel