Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:01:15 +0100
Chris Wilkson wrote:
> Very odd.  Actually, I have some theories.  I suppose you'd rather
> not open the carts? It might be helpful, but if they're your only
> copies I wouldn't want you to open them.

Exactly. :-)

> Thomas, it's problems like this that make me wish I could come and
> stay with you for a week.  I know just about everything there is to
> know about the 2600's video.  And quite a lot about the rest of the
> system.  And everyone knows you could program the 2600 to walk like
> a duck if only you considered it a challenge!  ;)  I bet together we
> could find out exactly what's going on.

I am sure we can find a solution this way too. It just may be a little
tougher and take a bit longer. But isn't that a challenge too? ;-)

> A better idea is for you to come here and stay with me.
> That way I don't have to go through US customs!  :D

You know, currently visiting the USA with all those (IMO a bit
paranoid) security sanctions is no fun at all. Getting to Europe is
way easier.

Though with the $ getting weaker and weaker everything in the USA is
get very cheap now. :-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |