Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:49:06 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> I am sure we can find a solution this way too. It just may be a little
> tougher and take a bit longer. But isn't that a challenge too? ;-)

Yep...a challenge.  :)  If you'll send me the "good viedo" version and the
first "bad viedo" version of Thrust, I'll run them through my setup here
and see whet I can come up with.

> You know, currently visiting the USA with all those (IMO a bit
> paranoid) security sanctions is no fun at all. Getting to Europe is
> way easier.

Yes, it's ridiculous.  I'm not sure they'd let me come home.

"Hmmm...he wears glasses, and is coming from Germany.  He's obviously
a terrorist.  TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!"

Grr.

> Though with the $ getting weaker and weaker everything in the USA is
> get very cheap now. :-)

I wish.  But you have to remember that the USA is a BIG place.  If I visit
my mom, a really good hamburger costs $3.59.  Here in Boston, the same
burger is....not available.  But if it were, it'd be around $8.00.  If I
buy a steak from a restaurant here, it'll cost $20+.  And it'll taste like
leather.  If I visit my dad in Oklahoma, a much bigger, much better steak
will cost $12.  Plus I get french fries with cream gravy.  Mmmm....

Never, ever, order cream gravy in New England, unless you're at a truck stop.
Ugh.

-Chris