Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Seawolf: First Playable Alpha Version

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Seawolf: First Playable Alpha Version
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:59:59 -0600
I don't fully understand how you play. I keep running out of missiles and dying. Is there some way to restock, or is it just how many ships you can hit before you run out? Do you have to shoot a certain number of ships to clear the wave and restock?

About the sound effects: Have you considered trying an echo effect? I always think this sounds kinda cool.

Have you ever played Seafox? It's similar but with some cool extras. I'm sure you can find a copy for your C64 emulator easily.

http://marvin.cc.fer.hr/~capica/redirected/shots/ccs22.gif

And personally, I think the pitch on the music is just a little too far off. Maybe you could make a simple title screen and finally try out that cool Pitfall II-like music driver that was posted a while back.

-paul