Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:12:42 -0500
On Friday 26 March 2004 19:40, A Braunsdorf wrote:
> > I'm using debain so a binary would be better than an RPM ;)
> Bah, just compile it.  Should compile right up.  If you're
> gonna be a UNIX user, learn to walk like a UNIX user. :-)

This might carry more weight if the dasm source package weren't a
weird, bastardized dos/amiga thing that won't build under modern
OSes without a carrot and stick ;)

But I did package it some time ago for Mandrake, me being one of
those people who thinks linux users should avoid being unix
users whenever possible.  I'm sure it's quite outdated but it
was the only one I could find that would build at all:

http://www.kudla.org/rpm/9.2/i586/dasm-2.2004-1plf.i586.rpm

But maybe he can rpm2cpio or alien it and maybe it'll match his
glibc version and blah blah blah.

Rob