Aw: RE: [stella] Generic kernal or just build a game?

Subject: Aw: RE: [stella] Generic kernal or just build a game?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:31:41 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> Anyway, I'll figure it out.  I'm just tired.

I solved a little simpler problem once, destroying the playfield with a single pixel. It seems like the key to effective code here was this table

disintigratetab
    .byte %01111111
    .byte %10111111
    .byte %11011111
    .byte %11101111
    .byte %11110111
    .byte %11111011
    .byte %11111101
    .byte %11111110

I used it to erase single blocks out. This table works as is for the left _and_ the right side, if you
EOR #$07 the index for the right side.

I also seem to have code that is testing for a brick at this location first and if there isn't any, I check he surrounding blocks as well. Not sure if this is really required, maybe my brick calculation was just buggy ;-)

Greetings,
Manuel