Re: [stella] INV again, almost final version - inv33104.bin

Subject: Re: [stella] INV again, almost final version - inv33104.bin
From: "Erik Mooney" <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:11:37 -0600
Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Three states: NTSC, PAL50, PAL60
>
> Transition of the Color-B/W switch from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0
> causes a state transition.

You're a genius. :)  Now Thomas and Manuel can both be happy. :)

I think I'd prefer to just do it on transition from 1 to 0, not the reverse.  Essentially, the B/W switch would mimic an additional Game Select switch, to cycle among the three video states.

The difficulty switches are already used - state A means you have to press the button once for each shot, like the arcade SI; state B gives you continuous fire like most other implementations.  I think Albert's right that the game needs an instruction sheet. :)