[stella] INV+ yet again - inv40104new.bin

Subject: [stella] INV+ yet again - inv40104new.bin
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:39:18 -0500
Sorry for spamming the list with posts, but I haven't had a hacking run
like this for quite some years.  :)  Here's yet another version...

Changelog 04/01/04 part 2:

- Added animation to player death sequence as per Albert's request.

That involved coding an indirect-indexed lookup, and that reminded me that
the saucer display code also does that.  So I implemented this:

- When the saucer is shot, the saucer graphic turns into its point value
for a few seconds to inform the player of the points earned, like the
arcade does.

And that used up my very last available byte of RAM.  :)

This version should REALLY be final now, unless somebody finds some tweaks
that should be made to the PAL timing or colors.