Re: [stella] Stelladaptor w/ Marble Craze?

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladaptor w/ Marble Craze?
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:17:25 +0200
> Anyone tried this?  Maybe I'll finally release the ROM if it works.  If I
> ever posted the final version to the list, I can't find it.  NTSC and PAL
> versions attached.

z26 allows you to play all known paddle games with the Stelladaptor,
including Marble Craze. It works almost as good as on a real VCS,
which means that I'm still pretty bad at it. ;-) z26 also allows you
to play all paddle games with the mouse, the keyboard or an analog
joystick, but neither of these works too well for Marble Craze.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg