Re: [stella] Reflex: Paddle woes

Subject: Re: [stella] Reflex: Paddle woes
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3 Apr 2004 20:01:44 -0000
> BTW, I saw on your new website that you are hosting a local
> copy of PCAE. Do you know when the PCAE homepage went away,
> and does anyone know if John will put up a new one?

I think it was missing at least 2-4 months ago, maybe earlier.

Ever since the old Dig went away, I'm very antsy about things
going away and the community missing out on something, which is
one of the reasons I'm glad Atari Age is mirroring 2600 101,
just in case something happens to my sites (though they've been
very stable over the years)

   "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt
    of in your philosophy...   ...because your philosophy sucks."
                 --Lore, "more things", brunching shuttlecocks