Re: [stella] NTSC or PAL Dev ?

Subject: Re: [stella] NTSC or PAL Dev ?
From: bogey christian <khryssun@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:38:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

>Ah, cool. So we finally have a volunteer to do the 2600 version of
>Catapult! ;-)
lol

Well, i dive into the stella programmer's guide last night and I have to say that I feel it will be a long time before I can program such a game.

First I'll try to change the color of the background and display a player graphic * Big Work for me now as I haven't totally understood the way to build the program structure, I'll dig into the stella archive for this... *. If I can do that first, I'll consider to make more elaborate programs later. ;-)

Take care,
Chris

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail