Re: [stella] Indirect indexed addressing

Subject: Re: [stella] Indirect indexed addressing
From: "Kroko" <Nil.Krokodil@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:03:59 +0200
> Another thing to consider, the other 6502 environments don't have to
> share zero page with the stack.  If I recall correctly, the stack on
> the C= systems was $0100-$01ff.

I think from the pocessors point of view, all 6502 based systems have
their stack at $100-$1FF, also the VCS 2600. If you watch the address-
bus, I am almost sure you will see $01FF rather than $00FF when the
6502 makes an instruction which involves the stack. The memory location
which is accessed is $00FF because Bit 8 is not relevant, but the 6502 tries
to access $01FF.

-Kroko