Re: [stella] Hello

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:40:14 -0500
At 12:02 AM +0200 5/25/04, Shrek wrote:
> I'm a 21 years old electronics student from Poland, and yes,
> Atari 2600 is loved here too;)

Oo, if you have any cartridges with the titles in Polish, please
contact me offlist!  :-)

> I discovered the VCS a couple of months ago and I'm totally
> charmed! Now, I'm learning how to program it, and I thought that
> it'd be wise to join your group... are there any other newbies?

There are a couple relative newbies who are posting about their
projects, but I should note that there are oodles of lurkers --
including me I suppose -- who have yet to start coding, so if
you manage to write a stable display, you're ahead of a bunch of
us.  :-)

Good luck coding, and I look forward to seeing your future projects.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||