Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS

Subject: Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS
From: "Kroko" <Nil.Krokodil@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:15:03 +0200
Hi !

Maybe you don't want comments on the game itself, but is it by design, that
the
shots don't start at the position where  the spaceship is ? The game is
black and
white on PAL, maybe you can drop one scanline ? The title screen is colored,
but the game screen is black and white.

And if I hold down the "game reset" then the game stops. Maybe you can still
redraw the title when the button is down and start the game when it is back
up ?

Kroko.