Re[2]: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re[2]: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:56:19 -0700
At 11:13 AM 7/9/2004, you wrote:
As long as you're not debugging display issues (no dynamic screen
display), I think PCAE could work for you.

If I could get to run. People keep telling me that they can get it to run on Win2K and XP but I can't. I got it running briefly and then it stopped running suddenly and I've never been able to get it running since even after I upgraded to XP and tried playing around with its better 16-bit compatibility modes.

And I'm not willing to dual-boot to DOS or WinME or something just to be able to run PCAE.