Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?
From: "Gonzalo Fernández" <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:18:18 -0300 (ART)
I see... ugly movement started when I emplemented fractional speed, maybe
because objects do a 2 lines movement, not single line since I'm not using
VDEL. I wonder if VDEL will solve this problem. I don't understand well how
it works but I'll read about it.

--
Gonzalo Fernández.

UPDATE: I just made a quick tests and I think it will work. Thanks for the
advice. Now I have to find the required cycles.

UPDATE 2: naaa, doesn't work. Problems with color (they're not delayed) and
doesn't look good if I need the objects move every, let's say, 1.8 frames.
I'll think about it later.