Fall Down release candidate

Subject: Fall Down release candidate
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:02:18 +0100 (BST)
Well, now that Edwin's VSYNC code is in place, I have another version of
Fall Down.  This is verbatim from what I posted on AtariAge............

It's time for yet another update.  I'm calling this one a release
candidate, because I'm totally out of space to add stuff now (seriously, I
mean it this time :)).

So, the new stuff:

Improved AI.  It uses the wrap-around edges intelligently if they're
turned on - I don't think I ever mentioned it, but that's what the
difficulty switches do.

When using the speed-up power-ups, your acceleration increases now as well.

The game goes into "attract mode" with just the AI playing, if left on the
title screen for a while.  With the new AI code it can score around 90
most times, which is pretty good I think.

Cycling the B&W/Color switch will pause the game.  This should work with
the 7800's pause button too, I guess...  Maybe someone could try it?

Proper VSYNC code - previous versions had a bunch of code executing in the
VSYNC area instead of the standard 3 WSYNCs.  I managed to fit the code
into overscan in this version, though some of the game logic is now only
done on alternating frames.  Anyone who can tell the difference can have a
cookie :)

-Aaron