Re: [stella] Fall Down release candidate

Subject: Re: [stella] Fall Down release candidate
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 06:48:03 +0100 (BST)
I think the list ate another one of my mails...  I keep forgetting to give
it the right 'from' address.  Anyway, second try...

Edwin Blink said:
> Hi Aaron !

Yes, hi :)

> using z26 I had to press F3F4 to enter pause and F3F4 to exit pause. is
> this
> supposted to
> be this way ?

Yes, my understanding is that this allows it to work with the 7800's pause
button....  right?  It's not super-annoying, is it?

> I'm Claiming the first hack!
>
> Just fooling around with a little  fun tool I wrote . It allows you to
> 'paint'
> in binaries for quick beta testing small graphic changes.

Your version looks all right actually :)  I'm not sure I like the bobbing
motion though...  *shrug*

-Aaron