Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:03:09 -0700
At 12:41 AM 9/10/2004, you wrote:
Russ Jr wrote:
> Ugh, fine.  Did anyone get my point though?

> If anyone really wants to do something about this, I recommend > just setting up a receiver with a separate archiving system, as a > backup. Connect it to the Dig then, or perhaps take up Andrew's > offer and put it on the site he offered.

That's a good idea, everybody will feel better then. And just in case
Biglist eventually doesn't work for us anymore, there would be an
instant backup then.

That was the idea behind the new The Dig. It's just that I'm not processing emails via a "receiver". I'm screen-scraping the archive daily. Or I was before the virtual host charged too much for storage.