Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:41:46 +0200
Russ Jr wrote:
> Ugh, fine.  Did anyone get my point though?

I did. :-)

> If anyone really wants to do something about this, I recommend
> just setting up a receiver with a separate archiving system, as a
> backup.  Connect it to the Dig then, or perhaps take up Andrew's
> offer and put it on the site he offered.

That's a good idea, everybody will feel better then. And just in case
Biglist eventually doesn't work for us anymore, there would be an
instant backup then.

> BTW, the note Dennis said went missing DID show up in my inbox, so
> it's not missing either.  So, still no proof that any emails are
> really missing.  I haven't heard from Biglist yet, but I'll let you
> all know what they say when I do.

I don't think any mails are missing, but recently many mails arrived
completely out of order, which makes it quite hard to follow a
discussion.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |