notBD 0.11 - scrolling screen demo with large map

Subject: notBD 0.11 - scrolling screen demo with large map
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:05:32 +1100
Here's the next version of my game engine.
I found/fixed the screen shake, put in some test graphics.
In an hour or so from when I write, the MPG of this in action will finish uploading, and be at www.atari2600.org/awesome.mpg
Cheers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>