Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Update

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Update
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:27:11 -0500
Just played this for a bit and I continue to be impressed by your
progress!  I do agree that once you get the "rhythm" of the balloon
moving back and forth, that navigating about the levels becomes a bit
easier.  But even then, it's *still* a difficult game, especially on
those crazy levels with the whole board sliding up and down.  And the
levels with the guy blowing don't make things any easier.  :)  Are you
going to add additional levels beyond what the arcade game has?

One thing that would be nice is some type of level indicator so you
know what level you're on.  Will make it a bit easier for people to
talk about the different levels, and also to keep tabs on how high
you've gotten in the game.

Great work!   :)

  ..Al

Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!