Re: [stella] Hellos, Maze003, and my broken consoles

Subject: Re: [stella] Hellos, Maze003, and my broken consoles
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufwork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 01:39:28 -0500
On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:58 AM, Andrew Schwerin wrote:
> (Tips on mac development tools appreciated).

Andrew Davie has been nice enough to find someone to port his updated
DAsm to OS X:
http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/Atari2600/dasm/

I believe MakeWav was ported as well -- check the archives.  I have a
copy around somewhere if you can't dig it up.  DiStella should compile
from source without any problem as long as you've installed the
development tools from your OS X disc(s), giving you a pretty full
complement o' tools straight from the Mac's newly (re)discovered
command line.

Ruffin Bailey

(As always, if you're using OS 9-, feel free to grab tools following
the instructions on the old, rarely updated, poorly URL'd Mactari
pages:

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/mactari/mactari/mact.html

If you require a Commando interface for DAsm, keep the old, outdated
version from that site (thanks again, Lord Spam o' Borg), but better
you run to Andrew's DAsm page, above, and grab version 2.20.07)