[stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode

Subject: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:51:52 -0400
Hi there!

Following a suggestion from Paul Slocum some time ago, I now added a mode
that's a little easier than normal. (Hey Kirk, here ya go! ;-))

With the left difficulty switched to B, your balloon will now survive one
smaller collision. If this happens, the balloon will take damage and its
color will change to indicate this.

I tweaked the scoring so that when you bring home a damaged balloon, you
won't get the 1000 bonus points for completing the level, but only the
timer bonus.

Greetings,
Manuel

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of crazy.zip]