Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:27:56 -0400
Hi again Weston!

> I'll let you know if I see this happen again, so I can better describe
> it. If anybody else sees this, let Manuel know about it.

I'm getting nuts here...

I'm trying for 2 hours now to either recreate a bug like you describe it
or at least find suspicious code which could cause such a behaviour, but
nothing.

Any chance you can do it again and carefully observe what happened?
(Did you die when it happened? Did the timer run out? Did you hit
something? Was the balloon damaged or not? Can you do a screenshot when it
happened?)

Greetings,
Manuel